As a regional organization with a mission to protect local resources for sustainability, GCV collaborates with its partners and alliances to influence public policy, and help our area thrive. We hope you will support GCV’s mission by becoming a member. If you would like to learn more fill out the form and we will be in contact with you soon.
Listed below are just some of the benefits you will receive by becoming a member of Growing Coachella Valley:
- Opportunities to collaborate with local, county, state and federal elected officials on policy issues affecting resources in your community
- Receive quarterly updates on information involving regional and state legislative monitoring, including lobbying updates that affect issues surrounding local resources
- Attend seminars, trainings and workshops
- Join your non-profit peers in connecting with local leaders to voice concerns
- Become part of protecting water and land use rights to help promote and secure economic growth