Growing Coachella Valley is a not-for-profit organization that fosters support from key industries, local businesses and residents to secure resources for the future of the Coachella Valley. The organization focuses on issues surrounding the availability of water and other resources that contribute to the standard of living and economic development of our region.
Headquartered in Coachella, California, and founded in 2015, our commitment is to support opportunities and advancement of communities throughout the Coachella Valley.
The mission of Growing Coachella Valley is to protect our resources, now and for the future.
- Blaine Carian, Desert Fresh, Inc.,Chairman
- Anthony Bianco, Anthony Vineyards, Vice Chairman
- Dennis Jensen, Sea View Ranches, Secretary/Treasurer
- Mark Nickerson, Prime Time International
- Nick Bozick, Richard Bagdarsarian, Inc.
- George Tudor, Tudor Ranches
- Lee Osborne, Osborne Rincon CPA's, Associate Board Member
- Ben Olson, Olson Engineering Associate Board Member
- Bob Wright, East Valley Coalition, Associate Board Member
- Janell Percy, Executive Director
Growing Coachella Valley 2016-2017 Membership
- American Ag Credit
- Anthony Vineyards
- Ben Olson
- Blair Ranch, LLC
- Circle Vision, LLC
- City of Coachella
- CV Strategies
- Desert Empire Homes
- Desert Fresh, Inc.
- Desert Mist Farms, LLC.
- East Valley Coalition
- Federated Insurance
- Foster Gardner, Inc.
- Hadley Date Garden
- Headstart Nursery, Inc.
- New West Communities (La Entrada)
- North Shore Greenhouses
- Osborne Rincon CPAs
- Pan American Insurance Agency
- Prime Time International
- RDO Equipment Co.
- Richard Bagdasarian, Inc.
- Sea View Ranches
- Steveco/Grapeman Farms, LLC.
- Sun World International, LLC.
- Tudor Ranch, Inc.
- West Coast Turf
- William Dale Young & Sons